Do you have what it takes to make a photo go viral?
Join us for a Goodness Photo Competition showcasing your amazing photos to win some great prizes and share the goodness with your friends.
PRIZES TO BE WON
- 2 Tickets to the Wacky Magic & Mad Science Show (Value $30)
- 2 Adult Tickets to Drylands Permaculture Nursery Tour (Value $30)
- 2 Adult Tickets to Women in Science Breakfast (Value $80)
- 2 Adult Tickets to see Scinema – Science Short Film Festival at Orana Cinema (Value $34)
- 1 copy of Spice at any Price: the Life and Times of Frederik de Houtman by Howard Grey (Value $40)
- 2 Adult cinema cash tickets (Value $34)
Draw 1 – 9/8/19 – Complete Entries before 9/8/18 to be eligible for this draw.
Draw 2 – 19/8/19 – Complete Entries by 19/8/18 to be eligible for this draw. All entries from Draw 1 are also eligible for this draw
WHAT DO I DO?
Goodness Photo Competition is simple
- Take an awesome photo that fits into one of the following three categories:
- Cutting Edge Science #CuttingEdgeScience
- Living Science #LivingScience
- Goodness Festival Experience #GoodnessExperience
- Follow @ScinapseWA on Instagram and Twitter (if you have an account)
- Like the Goodness Festival Facebook page
- Upload your photo to your Instagram account and make it public so we can share it too.
- Tag it with #scienceweek, #GoodnessFestival #GoodnessComp19 and the category hashtag
- Tag @ScinapseWA
- Tell us about your photo
- Share other people’s photos. Find them by searching for the #tags above
Each Photo you take = 1 Entry into the prize pool
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This competition is designed to promote the Goodness Festival with a focus on promoting National Science Week, along with the general principles of sustainability, science and engineering. This is a non-for-profit organisation, so no fees are charged for entry and all prizes have been donated to promote goodness within the community.
None of the posts provided by competition entrants represent the views or business of Goodness, or associated organisations (Scinapse or Pollinators).
- All photographs must be taken in the Mid West.
- All photographs must the entrants own work.
- Goodness Festival and its partners will accept no responsibility for entries incorrectly tagged.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into with regard to this decision.
- The Goodness Festival, Scinapse and Pollinators will have the right to use, publish and re-publish the photograph(s), in whole or in part, in all forms of media and in any manner, including electronic media or composite representations, for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or any lawful purposes.
- Entry into the competition is open to anyone, except the organisers of the competition.
The competition has 2 separate draws:
Draw 1 – 9/8/18 – Complete Entries before 10/8/18 to be eligible for this draw.
Draw 2 – 20/8/18– Complete Entries by 20/8/18 to be eligible for this draw. All entries from Draw 1 are also eligible for this draw
Entries for each draw must be uploaded before or on the due date for each draw to be considered. Late entries for the draws will not be eligible for the associated prizes.
Organising committee winner selection will be carried out with input from at least 3 committee members.
Winners will be notified and announced via social media. The committee’s decision will be final. No further discussion about entries will be had after the winner is announced for each draw.
Want a print out of all this info? Download the Photo Competition 2019 details here.
For more information or if you are having trouble contact Emma Jackson – 0468 469 720